Hi! I’m Geoffrey.
Working with me means you’ll be working with a Mortgage Professional who has over 15 years experience in the industry. I’ve got a solid understanding of mortgage trends, the local real estate market, and I have close working relationships with lenders.
My goal is to work with our clients from their first mortgage to being totally debt free. I have a cat, like to bike, and strangely enough, I enjoy making TikTok videos about mortgages.
My Highest Value:
Never acting on impulse, I am perceptive to the needs of our clients; fully understanding what’s going on around us in the marketplace. I’m warm and approachable, so our clients will feel at ease, knowing my discerning nature will ensure they’ve got the best mortgage that meets their needs.
My Commitment to You:
- Frequent and clear communication with you and your clients
- Always keeping the best interest of our clients front of mind, ensuring our clients receive the best – for – them mortgage products
- Keeping you up to date on the always-changing mortgage market
- Regular check-ins to review client feedback, working relationship and common goals
- Mortgage applications, pre-qualifications, assessments are reviewed within 24-48 hours depending on volume
It all started in the produce section. I began my career in financial services back in 2003, working at PC Financial, talking to Loblaws shoppers about their banking and mortgages. Nearly 20 years later I’m still talking to people about their Mortgages, but not only in the produce aisle! I’ve worked for a red bank, a blue bank and an orange credit union.
What has driven me throughout these 20 years is my desire to help people achieve their financial goals, all while making it make sense. I come levelled-up as an experienced leader, investment manager, and client service expert.
Designations and Accolades:
- Branch Compliance Officer’s Course
Canadian Securities Institute, 2007
- Canadian Securities Course
Canadian Securities Institute, 2006
Premiere Cares, and you’ll find me alongside my colleagues working to make our community a better place. I’ve worked closely with Rainbow Railroad, Pride Toronto and you’ll find me participating in community cleanups, and I’m actively working to bring more and better transit to the GTHA.